SAFETY, STORAGE & USE
• If the main spring is attached and the trap arm is in the 6 o’clock position, the trap is armed and extreme caution is required.
• Set the “DISARM” feature on the trap and depress the foot pedal release.
• When disarmed remove the main spring before making any adjustments in regards to trap position or when storing the trap after use.
• To safely “DISARM” the trap, turn the main toggle switch to “DISARM” thus making the trap arm rotate in a clockwise motion until it reaches the 12 o’clock position
• Remove the main spring
• Set the toggle switch to “OFF”